[Cryptography] PyWallet and possible failure in other cryptocurrencies

Kick Ass Bitch costajetro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:47:33 EDT 2020

If someone uses pywallet to extract bitcoin addresses from a wallet.dat file
Can these extracted addresses (or keys) be used in all other currencies
that use the address formats used by bitcoin?
I did it once, I just didn't test whether these addresses were valid on
other cryptocurrency wallets.
Do any of you think this is a possible security breach if you join the
crude method, doing this procedure several times until you find an address
with funds?
The text was generated on google translator, sorry!