[Cryptography] Ex-CIA Joshua Schulte Describes His Data/Crypto Hiding Prowess

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510] drwho at virtadpt.net
Wed Mar 4 13:20:38 EST 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, March 3, 2020 11:59 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill at hallambaker.com> wrote:

> Thermite is almost certainly easier to use.

Lots more fun, too.  Just don't try to roast marshmallows over a stack of burning hard drives.  They don't taste very good.

> We should start holding thermite parties. Anyone got a suitable back yard?

Your local beach works just as well.  It's a thing some of us out here do from time to time.

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
PGP (new, Protonmail): 4d7d 5c94  fa44 a235
WWW: https://drwho.virtadpt.net/
The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born. Now is the time of monsters.