[Cryptography] 'The intelligence coup of the century'

J.M. Porup jm at porup.com
Sat Feb 15 18:40:41 EST 2020

The FBI and some local police departments are almost certainly using
TEMPEST attacks ("the van across the street") to investigate crime /
thought crime, in the same way they use Stingrays in secret.

I'm a cybersecurity reporter, and if anyone here has evidence to share
on how law enforcement are using TEMPEST attacks domestically in the
United States, then please find me. If you're on this list, you know
how.

regards,
jmp

--