[Cryptography] "‘The intelligence coup of the century’"

Stephen Farrell stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie
Wed Feb 12 17:55:28 EST 2020

On 12/02/2020 15:53, Thierry Moreau wrote:

> However, I am not sure if another Switzerland-based supplier (?? by the
> name of Cryptech ??)

Ahem. Cryptech [1] is an open source hardware crypto
project started in large part as a result of some of
the Snowden documents.

There may be a name collision but I can personally
assure you that [1] is not Swiss, not a company, and
not AFAIK borked. Happy to dig out pointers to any
relevant bit of code for whatever feature may be of
interest. (Would have to ask as I'm not one of the
developers, I just help 'em raise funds when I can.)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://cryptech.is/