[Cryptography] any reviews of flowcrypt PGP for gmail?

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Fri Aug 28 12:18:41 EDT 2020

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020, Stephan Neuhaus wrote:

> That's a deliberate decision by Signal, and I for one applaud them for at
> least trying. I honestly don't want another geek-only tool that only geeks
> use.  Of course you may have a different opinion when your requirements are
> different.  If I were a dissident, I would probably not use Signal.

The solution is two apps. One with Stickers and Emoji and the kitchen
sink, and one with just the secure messaging core. If I was further in
my retirement phase, I might have taken on the work to try and publish
a stripped down version of Signal[*]

Paul
[*] If you have a funding source, I can do it sooner :)