[Cryptography] Craig Steven Wright's Bitcoin Copyright 5-20-2019

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Wed May 29 11:10:59 EDT 2019

On Tue, 28 May 2019, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

> On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 12:12 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>       Playing coy with story references doesn't
>       help anyone or serve any purpose.
>

> On the contrary, it prevents him adding me to the list of defendants in his lawsuit.

I wanted to mention him here in a reply and call him out for his
fraudulent claims, but I forgot his name, so I googled "email inventor
fraud" and the first hit, presented in a nice "prime hit box" is
wikipedia:

 	Fake email inventor

 	Ayyadurai makes the controversial claim to be the "inventor of email".
 	His claim is based on the software he wrote as a 14-year-old student at
 	Livingston High School (New Jersey). In 1979—some sources say 1978—he
 	wrote an implementation of an interoffice email system, which he called
 	EMAIL.

So yeah, he can go and add me as a defender if he wants and reads this
message. Shiva Ayyadurai fraudulently claims he invented email.

Paul