[Cryptography] The Algorithmic Method For Translating MS408

Gerard Cheshire Gerard.Cheshire at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Jun 30 05:26:28 EDT 2019

From: cryptography <cryptography-bounces+gerard.cheshire=bristol.ac.uk at metzdowd.com> on behalf of Grant Schultz <gschultz at kc.rr.com>
Sent: 28 June 2019 01:28:50
To: cryptography at metzdowd.com
Subject: Re: [Cryptography] The Algorithmic Method For Translating MS408

On 6/24, Gerard Cheshire wrote, "The Algorithmic Method For Translating
MS408..."

When can we look forward to further translated pages?  Thank you.

Grant Schultz

*

Thanks for the note Grant,

I'm currently involved with an unrelated project, so my time is compromised. But, I'll translate more of the manuscript when time permits.

The purpose of the algorithmic instruction paper is for others to learn the translation method for themselves. I'll be interested to see their results.

Have a splendid weekend everyone.

Gerard.