[Cryptography] shamir's secret sharing

Adrian McCullagh amccullagh at odmoblawyers.com
Sun Jun 23 19:32:52 EDT 2019

Thank you everyone who have responded.

I now understand to sufficiently to proceed with the project that I am participating in.

Kind Regards

Adrian
Dr. Adrian McCullagh
Ph.D. (IT Sec) LL.B.(Hons) B. App. Sc. (Computing)
ODMOB Lawyers
Research Fellow: Law Futures Centre
Griffith University

Mobile +61 (0) 401 646 486

Business Skype:  admac57
Personal Skype.   amccullagh at live.com<mailto:amccullagh at live.com>
Business E: amccullagh at odmoblawyers.com<mailto:amccullagh at odmoblawyers.com>
Personal E: amccullagh at live.com<mailto:amccullagh at live.com>
WEBSITE: www.odmoblawyers.com<http://www.odmoblawyers.com/>

The contents of this email are confidential between the sender and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient then no rights are granted to you because of this error and as such you are requested to promptly inform the sender of the error and to promptly destroy all copies of the email in your power, possession or control. The sender reserves all rights concerning this email and its contents including any privilege, copyright and confidentiality associated with this email. Even though an email signature block has been appended to this email, and notwithstanding the Electronic Transactions Act (Qld) or the Electronic Transactions Act (Cth), the signature block does not exhibit the senders intention to be bound by an offer previously sent by the intended recipient, unless the email in its body specifically indicates that the sender hereby accepts such an offer previously sent by the intended recipient.