[Cryptography] WireGuard

Raphael Jacquot sxpert at sxpert.org
Wed Sep 5 05:47:05 EDT 2018

On 09/05/2018 04:47 AM, Paul Wouters wrote:

> Anyway, I wish them luck in making and keeping a simple and strong
> remote access VPN implementation, and urge them to be friendlier in
> their community so as to not end up as loved as the systemd crowd :)

I tested it and it works great, I do have one beef with it however, that
is, it is UDP only (for the sake of simplicity, I get it), which makes
it not work with broken ISPs that do shitty NAT, and only pass TCP (heck
sometimes only http(s) works correctly) properly (and even then, the
underlying connection is not stable so it needs automatic restart and
stuff)...

anyone has a solution to this kind of usecase ?