[Cryptography] Hashgraph

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jan 2 18:43:57 EST 2018

On 1/2/2018 4:13 PM, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> Not entirely true; for example the "setuid" concept in Unix was patented
> precisely to stop others from doing so, and yet was released unencumbered.

Well, if hashgraph is released unencumbered ...

And, indeed, if I had the patent, and was serious about cashing it in, I
would release the payment unencumbered after achieving a substantial
first mover advantage.   Because no sensible end user would use money
encumbered by a patent on the means for paying and being paid.