[Cryptography] What if Responsible Encryption Back-Doors Were Possible?

Ber Saxon 3301 at eagle.icu
Wed Dec 12 21:20:39 EST 2018

--

This blog rant answers the question.

"I present here a scheme that would allow concerned parties to decrypt
all communications and files incumbent to investigation of criminal
activity without violating the privacy rights of any government officials."

[link](https://cryptography.pub/docs/blog/Safe-and-Responsible-Encryption-Back-Doors-Coming-Soon.html)

Ber Saxon