[Cryptography] Rescuing Encrypt-then-Sig

Ismail Kizir ikizir at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:52:50 EDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 11:53 PM, Ray Dillinger <bear at sonic.net> wrote:

> This way, Alice can, eg, search on "verified sender or signer" without
> exposing the signature to Carol the mailman, nor exposing the plaintext
> to the system where the mail is stored.

Please take a look on my Hohha Encryption V2 Ray.
I am doing exactly what you're mentioning. And even more:
I also encrypt verification data and even nonce values with the same key.
Only one function call  is enough to encrypt&sign.
And one function for decrypt&verify.

https://github.com/ikizir/HohhaDynamicXOR

I keep a unique Nonce1 value in the key itself.
And I encrypt individual Nonce values & veritifcation data(signature)
with this key&Nonce1.
It also has its own padding mechanism.

As I told you previously.
I am not good in cryptoanalysing.
But I worked hard to put defense mechanisms against every kind of
attack I could imagine myself.
I hope, with your support, Hohha, can be the best open-sourced
symmetric algorithm.
Patent free. Dual licence. Reasonably fast.
I don't expect anything.
Just take a look.

Regards
Ismail Kizir