[Cryptography] Crypto basic income

Guilherme Campos gpirescampos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 05:54:11 EDT 2017

Thank you. That definitely makes a lot of sense.

So, taking into consideration that there will always be a need to generate
some sort of secret, thus a very specific point of failure, is it fair to
assume that the "security in depth" approach will always be present, for
ever and ever?

I know this might seem like a very naive question, just curious to get some
more points of view.

Regards,
Guilherme

Natanael <natanael.l at gmail.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 24/09/2017 às