[Cryptography] early archives of cypherpunks?

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Sun Sep 3 14:10:53 EDT 2017

I'm trying to trace the origins of some of the ideas that developed into
our current variety of cryptocurrency protocols.

I believe that the earliest description of a cryptocurrency or digital
cash protocol that used block chains (in some form) was published on
cypherpunks in the years between 1993 and 1995.  But I don't have an
archive of the messages; I only have my memory of what was in those
messages.

If anybody has an archive of cpunx for those 3 years, or can do searches
in such an archive, or knows of a public-facing archive, I'd very much
like to be able to find a copy of the thing that I'm pretty sure I
remember.

If nobody has, I suppose I can probably do the FOIA dance, but it's
bound to be annoying.

				Bear

----
If this is the radical right, then who on earth are the radical wrong?