[Cryptography] filtering html

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Mon Oct 16 18:41:43 EDT 2017

In article <alpine.BSF.2.21.1710161102370.30357 at aneurin.horsfall.org>,
Dave Horsfall  <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:
>On Sun, 15 Oct 2017, Robin Wood wrote:
>
>> For arbitrary content I'd have thought it wasn't possible. Imagine
>> trying to pass Google Inbox through a service such as this, you'd never
>> be able to recreate the content in just HTML.
>
>Does anyone use Gmail for serious purposes i.e. your primary email
>address?
>
>http://www.horsfall.org/gmail.html

You need to get out more.  Several hundred million peopls use gmail as their
primary or only e-mail address.

Millions more use domains hosted at gmail.

R's,
John

PS: Most of the points on your gmail page are wrong.  Maybe some were
right a long time ago but, e.g., they reject mail, not accept and
bounce.