[Cryptography] "Post-quantum RSA" (Julien Bringer)

L Jean Camp ljeanc at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:50:54 EDT 2017

It seems the argument is for RSA as opposed to ECC RSA. It does not address
lattice crypto at all.

In terms of recommendations, it seems more like a transition proposal
towards lattice crypto while we know that there are superior factoring
attacks, not a pre/post crypto proposal per se.

In that, it seems like a good transitional technology with all the caveats
applied to transitional solutions.

Message: 1