[Cryptography] Bizarre behavior of a non-smart mobile phone

mok-kong shen mok-kong.shen at t-online.de
Mon May 15 07:59:58 EDT 2017

Am 15.05.2017 um 08:07 schrieb grarpamp:
> On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:
>> I don't know about American mobile phones, but here down-under I have the
>> choice of the phone's memory or the SIM card on my ancient Android phone.
> For "contact" lists, yes, and there is also question of if one refers to that,
> explicitly, or to storing of "missed" "received" "dialed" calls on the phone
> or SIM. Same for SMS / MMS messages.
> Writers should be much more clear when specifying example cases.
I presume "writers" subsumes me in the present context. So I'll answer
the question.
My divice worked correctly in that it called the number of an entry of
its choice in the
contact list and accordingly registered the call in the list of dialed
calls, which I could
check with my acquaintance who complained of my extraordinary call.

M. K. Shen