[Cryptography] "Perpetual Encryption"

Patrick Chkoreff patrick at rayservers.net
Wed Mar 29 06:46:14 EDT 2017

I wrote:

> K1 M1 K2 M2   T1 T2 T3
> 0  0  0  0    0  0  0
> 1  1  1  1    0  0  0
>
> 0  0  0  1    0  0  1
> 1  1  1  0    0  0  1

> As you can see, all possible transmissions are equally probable and thus
> yield no information about the keys and messages.

Ugh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't post so early in the morning, and there's no
way to take a message back after pressing Send.

Clearly if you see the transmission { 0 0 0 }, you know that { K1 M1 K2
M2 } must be either { 0 0 0 0 } or { 1 1 1 1 }.  That's a lot of
information.

It looks pretty clear that you can't transmit a fresh one-time pad one
bit at a time alongside the message bits.

I'll get back to what I'm good at now.

-- Patrick