[Cryptography] "Perpetual Encryption"

Patrick Chkoreff patrick at rayservers.net
Tue Mar 28 16:50:08 EDT 2017

Salz, Rich via cryptography wrote on 03/28/2017 10:19 AM:
> Any comments?  http://perpetualencryption.com/

> “No keys.  Encryption based on a perpetual OTP designed to be
> secure.                “

I've only briefly scanned the white paper there, but I noticed this excerpt:

> With a one-time pad, there are two required communication channels, one for key
> distribution and one for encryption. There is the possibility that both channels may be
> combined with every encryption, such that the entropy required for the next encryption may
> be transmitted with the encrypted message.

I wonder, is this some variant of the idea of starting with a shared
unpredictable one-time pad K1, and sending the encrypted message (xor K1
M1) along with (xor K1 K2), where K2 is a new unpredictable one-time pad
to use for the next encryption?

-- Patrick