[Cryptography] 1984! US Senate Launches Forfeiture and Crypto / Cash / Assets / Prepaid War

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Fri Jun 16 00:18:42 EDT 2017

On 06/15/2017 10:53 PM, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2017, grarpamp wrote:
>
>> With an *****average age of 73*****, the 4 Senators that cosponsored
>> this bill are:
>
> As having a degree in maths and stats, would that be the mean, the median,
> or the mode?  There is no such thing as "average".

Most people are referring to the mean when they say "the average." The
difference between mean, median, and mode is seen by most of the
population as something that only math geeks obsess over. I'm not saying
I agree with that, just that that is what I have observed.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com