[Cryptography] Blinding quantum computations

Jerry Leichter leichter at lrw.com
Sun Jul 23 05:09:31 EDT 2017

I haven't looked at the underlying paper - I suspect I'd find it hard to follow; my knowledge of QM is decades old and limited - but the summary looks interesting:  A purely classical user of a remote quantum computer can hide what is being computed from a QM attacker.  (With caveats at the end of the summary, as always seems to be the case with quantum computation - very complex stuff.)

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/software/even-ordinary-computer-users-could-access-secret-quantum-computing

                                                        -- Jerry