[Cryptography] A software for combining text files to obtain high quality pseudo-random sequences in practice

Ben Tasker ben at bentasker.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 20:26:54 EDT 2017

Hi

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 4:24 PM, mok-kong shen <mok-kong.shen at t-online.de>
wrote:

> I am extremely sorry to say that I was unfortunately misled by some
> erroneous
> computations in the design stage such that I like to retract this software
> (instead of attempting certain more complicated redesign)

Assuming you're willing, it might be helpful to share a breakdown of what
those erroneous computations were (as well as the impact) so that it's
available as a reference if anyone were to try and design something similar
in the future.

We learn by others mistakes and all that.

> and sincerely ask
> for pardon from readers of this thread for having wasted their precious
> time.
>
> M. K. Shen

Ben Tasker
https://www.bentasker.co.uk