[Cryptography] Encryption products online database

Covertactions info at covertactions.com
Wed Jan 25 12:42:33 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

In case you are not aware I host an encryption software/hardware database online. It allows searching by Type, Country, Cost, Open/Prop, Platform and you can also add search terms or check to see if your product is listed.

I started this project back in April 2016. We visited everyone of the 852 sites listed to make sure it was an encryption product. So far the response has been good. I got the idea after hearing the politicians and the media give woefully incorrect info on the availability of encryption software. A secondary reason was to make it easier to find what you are looking for without trudging through search engines.

We still have only scratched the surface I think. The products listed are the low hanging fruit. Next we'll trudge through search engines looking for any more. I also hope to improve the site because I'm not really happy with the limitations of search. But I through it up fast with Wordpress just to get something up.

Check it out. I hope it's useful to everyone. BTW we currently have 51 developer tools listed.
https://covertactions.com

Mark

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.