[Cryptography] Cryptocurrency Exchange without a trusted third party

Alexander Kjeldaas alexander.kjeldaas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:45:59 EST 2017

The reputation capital can also be audited, so the calculation for whether
it makes sense for the TTP to cash in is open.

Thus there might be times when the TTP cannot be trusted, like in
fractional banking if the fraction is too small.

Of course in reality, the TTP will be entrenched like in banking, so it
wouldn't work.  But in theory..