[Cryptography] (no subject)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Dec 24 18:05:55 EST 2017

On 12/25/2017 4:04 AM, MONSHUL wrote:
> hi sir
>
> i am a citizen of India.i want you to design a cryptocurrency app for
> indians. As our govt. is taking lot of tax from the salaried as well as
> the businessman are effected by this taxation system. i want you to make
> this cryptocurrency app specially for indians. sir there are lot of
> trading going in this field but i want bitcoin to be the primer currency
> all over the world. This can only be done if an inter source is
> available. i have good contacts with the advertisers as well as people
> from different parts of our country.

What would make a cryptocurrency for Indians different from a
cryptocurrency for anyone in the world.

How would we market this currency for Indians?

Would our target users be equipped with smartphones, and would they need
to make fast smartphone to smartphone transactions, perhaps by
photographing a QR code?

Because Bitcoin is hitting its scaling limits hard, transaction fees are
too high for Indians to use in ordinary transactions, and transfers too
slow, which implies the need for a lightning network for in person
transactions, which in turn implies a large number of client wallets and
a relatively small number of peer wallets.

But by the time a currency specifically for Indians was written, the
Bitcoin lightning network may well be up and running, which could
potentially solve the problem for Indians.

---