[Cryptography] Regulations of Tempest protections of buildings

Patrick Chkoreff patrick at rayservers.net
Thu Apr 6 16:00:48 EDT 2017

mok-kong shen wrote on 04/06/2017 12:07 PM:

> How about warnings of earthquakes, tornados etc., or even orders of
> evacuation which you fail to obtain?

If I'm already in my concrete shelter, I probably already sensed danger
and I don't need a radio to warn me.

Plus I don't have a radio, and the TV is off.  I deliberately interfere
with RF signals by refusing to transduce them into something I can
perceive.  I'm a modern Stone Age family.  If I don't hear a howling
wind, or that big siren that sounds off around here, I'm done -- and as
Watson Ladd says, it's my own damn fault.

-- Patrick