[Cryptography] Regulations of Tempest protections of buildings

Jerry Leichter leichter at lrw.com
Wed Apr 5 05:33:20 EDT 2017

>> ...There are many state laws a regulations that "include by reference" standards published by various organizations who sell them for large amounts of money.  Yes, you are legally responsible for working within the standards.
>
> If people want to be apologists for the Secret Arbitrary Control Profit State,
> they exactly deserve what they get, and such things do and will affect you
> eventually. oh, are you going to praise the $1000 it costs you do buy the
> driver / tax / employment / marriage "law". If you can't see, read, debate,
> contest and ply to modify the entirety of the law, freely, even as a $broke
> bum on the street, it's not a law....
Hey, I'm not apologizing for or attempting to justify anything.  I'm reporting on today's reality.  (I know, "reality-based" seems to be a concept under challenge right now.)

Feel free to decide for yourself just what the law actually *is* as the State provides you with free meal and board for violating what *it* has decided it is.

                                                        -- Jerry