[Cryptography] Hardware / True RNG human bias (or: crypto as we know it is doomed :)

Yann Droneaud ydroneaud at opteya.com
Thu Sep 29 08:25:17 EDT 2016

Hi,

Just found this surprising project: "The Global Consciousness Project"

"When human consciousness becomes coherent, the behavior of random
 systems may change. Random number generators (RNGs) based on quantum
 tunneling produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and
 ones.

 But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of
 people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured."

http://www.global-mind.org/

I'm forward looking for post Quantum, post Conscious cryptography :)

(Seen project page linked from <https://www.tindie.com/products/ubldit/
truerng-v3/>
 archived at <http://web.archive.org/web/20160929122233/https://www.tin
die.com/products/ubldit/truerng-v3/>)