[Cryptography] Is Ron right on randomness

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Sun Nov 27 12:02:44 EST 2016

On 11/27/2016 01:27 AM, Ron Garret wrote:
> The real use of the SC4-HSM is, well, as an HSM

I just now went to your web page for SC4-HSM. I hadn't seen it before.
Very interesting! Cool, even. You have my mind mulling over some of the
possibilities. Being fully programmable, having a display, two user
buttons, and maybe even a dang secure place to lock away secrets, all in
a little and cheap USB fob, the possibilities are quite attractive.

Thanks,

-kb, the Kent whose a quick Google search suggests it could maybe even
be programmed in Rust for less chance of being vulnerable to buffer
overflow attacks, etc.