[Cryptography] Proposal of a fair contract signing protocol

mok-kong shen mok-kong.shen at t-online.de
Tue Jun 21 19:08:57 EDT 2016

Am 22.06.2016 um 00:42 schrieb Allen:
> AFAICS, the protocol you proposed is incomplete because it does not
> include a verification protocol.  In other words, if you look up a
> digital signature protocol, you will in fact see two protocols, one
> protocol that lists a set of inputs and outputs to sign a message, and a
> second that lists a set of inputs and a procedure to verify a signed
> message.  Your proposal is missing the set of inputs and procedure that
> a third party could use to verify that the contract has been accepted by
> both parties.  Without a verification protocol, I'm unable to analyze
> your proposal.

Sorry that I don't yet fully understand you. If step 3 is done by
by Alice, the public can see the document C and the pair (X, Y)
of visual cryptography signed by both Alice and Bob and with
X and Y verify that what they have signed is identical to C.
I don't see what a person that verifies the transaction between
Alice and Bob would additionally demand.

M. K. Shen