[Cryptography] Proposal of a fair contract signing protocol

mok-kong shen mok-kong.shen at t-online.de
Tue Jun 21 19:01:03 EDT 2016

Am 22.06.2016 um 00:33 schrieb Miles Fidelman:
> On 6/21/16 6:14 PM, mok-kong shen wrote:

> If we're including negotiation in the process, then we're talking about
> the more general case of the Byzantine Generals Problem -
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_fault_tolerance (also unsolvable)

Sorry that I don't yet understand what you meant. From my standpoint
I have designed a certain protocol that is intended to serve a certain
purpose. Thus IMHO what has to be discussed/debated includes: (1) Does
the protocol correctly function? (2) Is it new at all? (3) Are there
better (more efficient) protocols. There may be generalizations that
achieve much more than what I had in mind, but that's beyond my current
personal interests/capabilities.

M. K. Shen