[Cryptography] Newbie cryptoanalysis question

Carlos P charly_en_el_trabajo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 09:47:21 EDT 2016

I will begin trying the one bit -> half the bits approach. If it backups my feeling, I will insist on accessing the source code.

The odd length is due to UX. My first thought was a common hash being truncated, but

the mixing upper or lower cases hints that they are not using the hexadecimal representation of a common hash like md5. It talks about a clever in-house algorithm :-)

During the year I will have 500 more rows every month. Someday I will share the experience, I hope.

Thank you.  Carlos Pantelides @dev4sec  seguridad-agile.blogspot.com