[Cryptography] TRNG review: Arduino based TRNGs

John Ioannidis ji at tla.org
Wed Jan 13 13:48:29 EST 2016

I fail to see what possible use a > 1bps entropy source would have in
an arduino-like environment.

Even if you want high-quality randomness for your Internet of Trash
application, a few hundred bits over its lifetime will do.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 3:45 PM,  <dj at deadhat.com> wrote:

> As users, you should vote with your wallets and not buy products with CPUs
> that don't come with a proper entropy source built in.

I'm sure there I a huge market for it, why don't you send me a
business plan and I'll talk to some investors I know.

/ji

PS: that last statement was closed-captioned for the sarcasm-impaired.