[Cryptography] Australia commits encryption suicide

Henry Baker hbaker1 at pipeline.com
Sun Jan 10 17:09:17 EST 2016

Perhaps it's time to downgrade *all* HTTPS connections to Australia
to 512 (RSA) bits, *especially all banking, credit card & financial
connections*.

See Alfie's 2nd link below for more details.

I'm afraid it's going to take several *billion-dollar losses* from
Russian/Chinese/NKorean criminals before these politicians wake up.

It's also time to start developing a new crypto institute in a neutral
non-paranoid country.  Yes, such countries are becoming rarer, but not
yet extinct.