[Cryptography] A comparatively efficient software for embedding secret information bits into nataural language texts

mok-kong shen mok-kong.shen at t-online.de
Sun Dec 4 12:33:29 EST 2016

Am 04.12.2016 um 15:24 schrieb Jonathan Katz:
> Have you  looked at this work (and references therein)?
>   https://kpdyer.com/publications/usenix2015-marionette.pdf

Network steganography is a new field and is apparently very
powerful. However I regret very much to lack sufficient knowldege
currently to be able to well understand the literatures there.

I was not aware of the paper you cited above but have earlier
noted the following in my notebook:

arxiv.org/pdf/1207.0917, arxiv.org/pdf/1407.2029 and
W. Mazurczk et al. (Eds.) Information Hiding in Communication
Networks. Wiley 2016.

My scheme is in comparison very simple to underdstand und
realize and thus could IMHO anyway be considered as sort of
"a poorman's solution" of a practical problem.

M. K. Shen