[Cryptography] Dark Web should really be called the Twilight Web

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Thu May 28 17:11:52 EDT 2015

On Thu, 28 May 2015, grarpamp wrote:

> For whatever part of your threat models above includes global passive
> adversary watching the input and output points of your network of choice
> and lining up traffic observations... there is little defense to be
> taken other than filling your unused capacity with fill traffic. No
> network to date appears to be developing or using that defense.

What about military systems?  They certainly use fill-traffic on radio,
but do they do it on wire as well?  I'd be surprised if they didn't.

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)   "Those who don't understand security will suffer."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)