[Cryptography] [cryptography] NIST Workshop on Elliptic Curve Cryptography Standards

Dave Howe davehowe.pentesting at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:03:34 EDT 2015

On 16/05/2015 22:15, Ben Laurie wrote:
> And XP's end of life was when? I'll save you looking it up: April
> 2014. Apparently "so old" is 1 year! Assuming, of course, as we know
> didn't happen, everyone believed the end of life and stopped using XP.

Of course, that should be explicitly IE6 (on XP). XP itself hasn't any
issues if it is running chrome or firefox, older android devices
(deliberately not upgradable to leverage sales for their vendors) tends
to be more of a problem. Mostly tablets too, as most phones get
refreshed relatively frequently, but tablets tend to linger and/or get
handed down....