[Cryptography] [Crypto-practicum] Hypothetical WWII cipher machine.

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Jul 20 17:21:07 EDT 2015

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015, Ron Garret wrote:

> I think you should get this 3-D printed.  It would make an awesome
> puzzle!  I would love to buy one.

<aol>Me too!</aol>

Seriously, a mate of mine has a 3-D printer, so I'll ask him what format
he prefers; he may be able to take orders (we're in Australia).

> (Hmmm…. I wonder if you could make a cipher based on a Rubik’s cube?)

I was thinking the same thing myself, hence my remark on whether it worked
a bit like Rubik's Cube.

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Those who don't understand security will suffer"
   "The complexity for minimum component costs has increased at a rate of