[Cryptography] Super-computer project wanted

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Jul 13 13:00:00 EDT 2015

I'm doing an online course in programming super-computers (think:
massively parallel teraflops!) and we are invited to submit a proposal for
a sort of post-grad project (there is no guarantee that it will be
accepted, as machine time is scarce).

Suggestions include financial derivatives (but I'm not interested in
trading), blockchains, etc.  And Bitcoin mining is not worth the
electricity...

So, is there anything that could benefit from a few parallel teraflops
here and there?

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Those who don't understand security will suffer"
   "The complexity for minimum component costs has increased at a rate of