[Cryptography] Introduction to EC that is actually an introduction?

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at 1sand0s.nl
Wed Jan 28 13:52:23 EST 2015

Hi,

The introduction from djb and Tanja Lange at 31C3 last year was excellent. It has the right build up and contains all the necessary elements to properly understand EC crypto.

https://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2014/31c3_-_6369_-_en_-_saal_1_-_201412272145_-_ecchacks_-_djb_-_tanja_lange.html#video

The slides can probably be found there, and otherwise djb has them on his homepage.

Jeroen.