[Cryptography] Introduction to EC that is actually an introduction?

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Wed Jan 28 10:32:44 EST 2015

I am being forced to give a talk on EC which requires me to understand it
to a rather deeper degree than hitherto. Or rather, at a lower level.

All the primers on the net I have found so far seem to be copied from the
Certicom one and don't actually explain a damn thing. They just draw a
couple of squiggles and put a line through them.

Has anyone seen a primer that is actually done well that I can crib from?