[Cryptography] 2008 revision of Bitcoin whitepaper

StealthMonger StealthMonger at nym.mixmin.net
Sat Jan 24 17:48:55 EST 2015

In an unsigned posting, it is written:

> Does anyone have the original 2008 version of the whitepaper which was
> posted to this mailing list on Oct 31 2008/Nov 1 2009?  The current
> version of the whitepaper uploaded on Sourceforge is from 2009-03-24.
> This is the second version of the whitepaper.  The first version was
> published on 2008-10-31.  It was uploaded to www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
> which is where the current version also resides.  Did anyone here
> happen to download and save it?

Looks like I have it.  The text contains no version number or date, but
the local date of the file I have is 2008 Nov 2.

It's 183697 bytes and doesn't compress very much, so it won't fit in one
mixmaster mail message.  I'm an untraceable pseudonym.  How could I get
it to you without becoming traceable?  I have played file split games
for large files and could look up my notes on how to do that.  Are you
up for that?

--

 -- StealthMonger
    Long, random latency is part of the price of Internet anonymity.

Key: mailto:stealthsuite[..]nym.mixmin.net?subject=send%20stealthmonger-key