[Cryptography] simple codebook for passwords

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Tue Jan 13 16:38:07 EST 2015

On 01/13/2015 12:48 PM, ianG wrote:
> Following is a simple codebook design for ordinary users.  Discuss ;)
>

> https://www.qwertycards.com/
>
>  The simple plastic card that goes in your wallet for easy to remember
> very strong passwords picture of qwertycard

Not too bad a plan, except for the part where you buy it from
someone else who's already seen what yours says, and then most
people will use it as directed on the site - meaning they use
a method that anybody who steals their wallet can discover by
looking up the URL politely printed on the card.

:-)

I know you say "for ordinary users" - but, seriously?  They
don't even fill out their own?

				Bear