[Cryptography] The Crypto Pi

Jonathan Thornburg jthorn at astro.indiana.edu
Fri Jan 2 19:42:49 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 02, 2015 at 06:30:19PM +0100, Ralf Senderek wrote:
> I don't know how much more auditable the beagle bone will be compared to the Raspberry Pi.
> To be honest, we don't have a platform that is completely auditable and
> probably won't get one in the near future.

What about the PC Engines Alix (AMD Geode LX800 CPU @ 500 MHz, 256MB RAM)
or APU (AMD T40E dual-core CPU @ 1GHz, 2GB or 4GB RAM) boards,
  http://www.pcengines.ch/
They have the full circuit schematics on their website, plus GPL-ed BIOS
source/binary code available, and they don't require any "binary-blob"
drivers.

They have excellent free-software support, including OpenBSD, FreeBSD,
many different Linux distributions, and assorted "internet appliance"
hardware/software setups.

ciao,

--
-- "Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]" <jthorn at astro.indiana-zebra.edu>
   Dept of Astronomy & IUCSS, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA