[Cryptography] Post your IKEv1 and IKEv2 packet captures from ScreenOS

Watson Ladd watsonbladd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:02:07 EST 2015

Dear all,
We've learnt a lot about the way the backdoor seems to work, but still
are missing some basic details. To help solve this mystery, I need
packet captures from vulnerable and non-vulnerable devices doing IKE,
along with information about the version and configuration.

Any little bit helps. Let me know off the list if you have them, and
please try to make some. Omitting IP addresses is fine, and probably a
good idea unless you upgrade anyway.

Sincerely,
Watson Ladd