[Cryptography] What should I put in notifications to NSA?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:39:20 EST 2015

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker
<phill at hallambaker.com> wrote:
> Math doesn't have a moral conscience.

No one argues this, yet one must recognize there is a delay line
involved following first implementors.

> All that you can do is decide which
> use cases you are going to address.

If selling to governments for certain of their use cases and inherent
reduction in delay is such decision.

> There is far too much seditious talk in the US to start
> with and it does not sound any different to me to the treason talk from
> countries

All depends on whether one views state, and maintainership of state,
even given necessary change, as a higher cause than the people,
or any other cause.

Is not various necessary change throughout the world being
unduly held up by state.

Sell crypto to it for its purposes if you wish.

You will surely make dollars and friends there for your purposes.