[Cryptography] Anyone else seen some odd shipping delays?

Allen allenpmd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:56:24 EST 2015

> Twice in the past week, I have ordered a computer and it has been subject
> to odd shipping delays and the UPS data makes no sense.

Any chance you could post a somewhat redacted version of the UPS data?  I'm
interested to know what to watch out for.

You might want to consider returning the computers and buy from stock at a
local store (if you're near a Micro Center, I highly recommend them--they
stock several QNAP boxes), or wait and mail order after the holidays to see
if it's just a seasonal issue.