[Cryptography] The Friedman Papers

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Tue Apr 28 03:15:56 EDT 2015

I have downloaded and zipped the recently declassified files
regarding William Friedman.

Then I made a torrent out of them and set up my machine to seed
the torrent.  Here is a magnet link.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3QQIFEKHSJGNMMIFG5HJ4M2I2KLFD7WE&dn=FriedmanPapers.zip

Please download, disseminate, host, post to trackers, etc, as
you see fit.  Public information is public, and so on.

I made an account on thepiratebay.se and uploaded the .torrent
file, but as yet it does not show on a search of the site.  I
worry that I may have done something wrong?  Or maybe it's just
slow to update.

				Bear