[Cryptography] Vulns of social/freedom initiatives, NSA 0wn3d CPUs, BTC, Infra and Politic

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Thu Apr 9 09:30:14 EDT 2015

I've been pondering Intel's chips for a while now. It was what made me
decide against making a Bitcoin wallet service. Since my decision a slew of
services inferior to what I had failed for various reasons. Can't say what
would've happened, if I had proceeded.

Is there any evidence for or against the Intel chip exploits? (Other than
"They could do it, and why wouldn't they?")
Is there any reason to expect AMD to be any better?
What about (certain?) ARM chips?
What about MediaTek?