[Cryptography] [cryptography] Email encryption for the wider public

Henry Augustus Chamberlain henryaugustuschamberlain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:19:40 EDT 2014

I think maybe I didn't make the bit about private keys very clear:
we're talking about proper randomly-generated private keys, just in
PGP. I was just suggesting that since you have to walk around with a
private key file, at least it gives you an excuse to get rid of
passwords, and just authenticate with the server using the private
key.